Privacy and data protection
- We take user privacy and data protection very seriously
- We understand we have a duty of care to the people within our data
- We only collect and process data when absolutely necessary
- We will never sell, rent or otherwise distribute or make public your personal information
- This privacy notice will let you know what happens to any personal data you give us or that we might collect about you.
Personal Information that we collect and process
- Personal details, contact details: Title, name, company Trading name and address, mobile and land line, bank details.
- Products and Service information you hold with us, as well as have been interested in and associated payment method used.
The source of your personal information
Personal information is collected from the following sources:
- From you directly
- Information generated about you when you use our products and services.
Personal information that our website collects and why we collect it
Contact forms and email links
If you wish to contact us via our contact page, your data will not be held on this website; the data will be collated into an email and sent to us.
What do we use your personal data for?
- Ensuring your records are kept up to date.
- To offer you stock or services in the future when it becomes available.
- For direct marketing communications to help us offer you relevant messages regarding our services or information about the business. We may send you a limited amount of marketing messages to you via SMS, email, phone, post and social media channels.
How and when can you withdraw your consent?
Where we’re relying upon your consent to process personal data you can withdraw this at any time by contacting us using the following email address: [email protected]
Keeping Personal data up to date
If your personal details change, you should tell us as soon as possible, either by emailing [email protected] or calling 01829 730580 or using the contact form on our website www.peterjoneslivestock.co.uk. We will do our upmost to keep our personal records up to date and may contact you to ensure your details are correct.
Do you have to provide your personal information to us?
It is not possible to deliver our services to you if certain information is not provided.
For how long is your personal information retained by us?
- Your personal information is held for as long as reasonable takes us to fulfill our business commitment to you.
- Retention periods in line with legal and regulatory requirements or guidance.
- Taking part in a survey.
- Entering a prize promotion.
- Calling our sales office, enquiring about our product or services.