- Supply continues to out-strip demand for smaller, younger cattle with some good value cattle on the market
- Finished cattle prices remain buoyant with strong demand from abattoirs and processors
- 18 – 24 month old cattle in short supply and remain a strong trade
- All predictions are that the store trade will be strong after Christmas with prices similar to last spring
- Even in November the grass keeps growing in the mild weather
To sign up for the full monthly trading report please use the Newsletter signup tab at the top of the page.